Tuesday, April 19, 2011

21 Secrets - Abstract Adventure

Now that busy season is over I have time to begin playing with my art supplies and working on the 21 Secrets - Art Journal Workshop.  I discovered this workshop from following Tammy over at Daisy Yellow.  Tammy is teaching one of the workshops.

The first workshop that I am attending is Connie Hozvicka's Abstract Adventure.  Remember, I'm one of those analytical left brain types who has not exercised her artsy muscles in years, so I'm re-learning the process.

Here is the first page in my Fearless Art Journal:



I initially put too much paint on my palette so being that analytical type, who can't stand to waste paint, I used it to create these postcards for MailArt365.  It will be a little while before they go out as I put the paint on pretty thick so it's going to take a while for them to dry.






4 comments:

JoniB said...

I love these! It feels like the carefree days of childhood just to look at the bright colors and the motion in the pieces. Well done!

Now, I'm going to click on your links and see what's what.

stART said...

"Fearless" you appear to be achieving! *G*

Okami said...

Thanks for the encouragement. I just need to reorganize my play space, I keep filling every open surface and shelf.

Anonymous said...

I love these! Thanks for sharing !