Sunday, August 21, 2011

75 Sketches 75 Days #3

I have decided to participate in Brenda Swenson's 75 Day Sketch Challenge.  I thought that this MIGHT be easy since I have been trying to do a Sketch a Day anyhow.  So, while this is Sketch a Day #24 it is 75 Day Sketch challenge #3, since I set my official start day as this past Friday.

Today I ventured outside and tried to capture our cottage.  This used to be a garage, the original owners called it the "Jeep Barn".  We use it as a workout center.  I think I'll stay inside the balance of the week, it was really, really hot out side and, of course, my Akita posse had to join me.  They spent the time racing up and down the fence with the horses and then coming back and panting and drooling on my.

I began this is one notebook and then had to stop and get a larger notebook.  I think I like working in the smaller notebook (right now anyway).


No comments: